22 December 2020
Following Government’s latest announcement, the Club will maintain the social distancing measures related to COVID-19 until January 6, 2021.
Sports & Recreation:
- Closure of all Sports facilities.
Food & Beverage:
- The Commander’s Deck will continue to be closed;
- No dine-in service after 6pm and no more than two people can sit together at one table at Tai Pan & Voyager’s;
- Christmas Eve, Christmas and New Year's Eve Dinner will be cancelled due to the ban on dining after 6pm;
- Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day, Voyager’s will provide brunch buffet. Reservations can be made by calling 2404 3260;
- Tai Pan and Voyager's takeaways will offer 30% discount. Just call and order to enjoy our delicious dishes in the comfort of your home.
Moreover, we would like to remind you that anyone MUST NOT enter the Club, if:
- There are infected cases in your buildings;
- Persons who, have visited the quarantine hotels;
- Persons who, in the past 14 days, have been in close contact with anyone who is a confirmed COVID-19 case, a probable COVID-19 case and/or a suspected COVID-19 case;
- Persons under the HK Government's 14-day compulsory quarantine order, or who have been in close contact with anyone under this order;
- Persons who are unwell or have any flu-like symptoms.
We hope we are able to fully open the Club soon but until then we ask for your understanding and wish you and your family stay well and healthy.