Social Distancing Measures
extended until 3 February 2021
Following Government's latest announcement, the Club will maintain the social distancing measures related to COVID-19 until 3 February 2021 (Wed).
Food & Beverage:
>Tai Pan: 2404 3282 (please click here for menu)
- The Commander's Deck will be closed;
- No dine-in service after 6pm and no more than two people can sit together at one table;
- Takeaway Service enjoying 30% OFF:
>Voyager's: 2404 3260 (please click here for menu)
Sports & Recreation:
- Closure of all Sports facilities.
All precautionary rules as previously communicated will remain in place:
- Facemasks must be worn in all areas of the Club (indoors and outdoors); except when eating/drinking;
- Mandatory temperature screening is conducted before entry to the Club;
- Health & Travel Declaration Form, either in electronic form or on paper, must be completed before entry;
- LeaveHomeSafe venue QR code is displayed at the Club's facilities for Members to scan and keep visit records.
Moreover, we would like to remind you that anyone MUST NOT enter the Club, if:
- You have stayed in the UK, Brazil or Ireland, on the day of arrival at Hong Kong, or during the 21 days before that day, have to undergo compulsory quarantine for 21 days in designated quarantine hotels;
- There are infected cases in your buildings;
- Persons who, have visited the quarantine hotels;
- Persons who, in the past 14 days, have been in close contact with anyone who is a confirmed COVID-19 case, a probable COVID-19 case and/or a suspected COVID-19 case;
- Persons under the HK Government's 14-day compulsory quarantine order, or who have been in close contact with anyone under this order;
- Persons who are unwell or have any flu-like symptoms.
We wish you and your family stay well and healthy.