Government COVID-19 Directive
Following Government's latest announcement, the Club will re-open the outdoor tennis courts and table tennis court starting from 4 February 2021(Thursday).
- The tennis courts open from 7:30am to 10:00pm; max 4 players per court; and
- The table tennis court opens from 7:30am to 6:00pm.
All social distancing measures will be continued to execute:
Food & Beverage
>Tai Pan: 2404 3282 (please click here for menu)
- The Commander's Deck will be closed;
- No dine-in service after 6pm and no more than two people can sit together at one table;
- Takeaway Service enjoying 30% OFF:
>Voyager's: 2404 3260 (please click here for menu)
All precautionary rules as previously communicated will remain in place:
- Facemasks must be worn in all areas of the Club (indoors and outdoors); except when eating or drinking at the table;
- Mandatory temperature screening is conducted before entering to the Club;
- Health & Travel Declaration Form, either in electronic form or on paper, must be completed before entering to the Club;
- Members should scan "LeaveHomeSafe" QR code which is displaying at Club facilities before entering the premises.
We thank you for your support and wish you and your family a prosperous Year of Ox.