Government COVID-19 Directive
Following Government's latest announcement, the Club will maintain the social distancing measures in place until 31 March 2021 (Wed).
Food & Beverage:
- Dine-in service available daily until 10pm; Maximum 4 persons per table;
- 10% OFF for Dine-in (Monday to Friday 6pm - 10pm);
- 25% OFF for Takeaways:
Sports & Recreation:
- Gym room will be temporarily closed from 1pm - 2pm daily for deep cleaning; Maximum 4 persons per fitness station, machine and equipment;
- Indoor Playroom/Outdoor Playground, Steam Rooms, Sauna Rooms & Jacuzzi Room and Swimming pool will remain closed until further notice.
All precautionary rules as previously communicated will remain in place:
- Facemasks must be worn in all areas of the Club (indoors and outdoors); except when eating or drinking at the restaurant;
- Mandatory temperature screening must be conducted before entering to the Club;
- Health & Travel Declaration Form, either in electronic form or on paper, must be completed before entering to the Club;
- Members should scan "LeaveHomeSafe" QR code which is displaying at Club facilities before entering the premises.
The Club will comply with additional infection-control measures, including COVID testing for staff every 14 days. Any person entering the Club must register the name, date and time of visit, and indicate which facility who will be using. This allows the Club keeping a record for any member using the facility as instructed by the Government.
Stay well and healthy. We look forward to seeing you at the Club.