Re-opening of Outdoor Playground
and Swimming Pool
Further to the latest Government's announcement, effective tomorrow, 1 April, the outdoor playground will re-open; and 2
April, the swimming pool will re-open.
Sports & Recreation:
- The main pool will operate at 30% of its capacity. Members using the sun loungers must wear a face mask at any time, unless eating or drinking;
- Outdoor Playground will open with maximum 4 persons at any time;
- A maximum of 8 persons in the Gym room at any time; Daily deep cleaning at 1pm-2pm;
- Children’s Pool, Indoor Playroom, Steam Rooms, Sauna Rooms & Jacuzzi will remain closed until further notice.
Food & Beverage:
- Dine-in service available daily until 10pm; Maximum 4 persons per table;
- 20% OFF for Takeaways:
All precautionary rules as previously communicated will remain in place:
- Facemasks must be worn in all areas of the Club (indoors and outdoors); except when dining, swimming and showering;
- Mandatory temperature screening must be conducted before entering to the Club;
- Health & Travel Declaration Form, either in electronic form or on paper, must be completed before entering to the Club;
- Members should scan "LeaveHomeSafe" QR code which is displaying at Club facilities before entering the premises.
The Club will comply with additional infection-control measures, including COVID testing for staff every 14 days. Any person entering the Club must register the name, date and time of visit, and indicate which facility who will be using. This allows the Club keeping a record for any member using the facility as instructed by the Government.
Stay well and healthy. We look forward to seeing you at the Club.