Government COVID-19 Directive
Following Government’s relaxation of social distancing restrictions, the Club will re-open Marina Club’s Karaoke Room and Mahjong Room starting from 26 June 2021 (Saturday), and maintain the social distancing measures in place until further notice.
Food & Beverage:
- Karaoke Room: Maximum of 8 persons in one room; Members should scan "Leave Home Safe" QR code at Karaoke Room before entering the premises; Members must have received at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine before entering;
- Mahjong Room: Maximum of 4 persons in one room; Members should scan "Leave Home Safe" QR code at Mahjong Room before entering the premises; Wear facemask at all times; No food and drinks are allowed;
- Dine-in service at Tai Pan & Voyager’s is available daily as the scheduled opening hour until 10pm; Maximum 4 persons per table;
15% OFF for Takeaways:
Sports & Recreation:
- The main pool will operate at 50% of its capacity. Members using the sun loungers must wear a facemask, unless eating or drinking;
- Maximum of 8 persons in the Gym room; Wear facemask at all times;
- Maximum of 40 persons in the Children Play Area;
- Steam Rooms, Sauna Rooms and Jacuzzi will remain closed.
- Scan “Leave Home Safe” QR code; Complete the Health & Travel Declaration Form; Conduct temperature checking before entering the Club;
- Wear Facemasks in all areas (indoors and outdoors); except when dining, swimming and showering.
The Club will continue to comply with additional infection-control measures, including COVID testing for Food & Beverage staff every 14 days. Any person entering the Club must register the name, date and time of visit, and indicate which facility who will be using. This allows the Club keeping a record for any member using the facility as instructed by the Government.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Stay well and healthy!