Since the number of locally transmitted COVID-19 cases is rapidly increasing, with effect from Tuesday 15th February 2022, all Members’ guests entering the Club are required to have at least received their first vaccination and be able to show proof of their vaccination record to enter the Club.
ONLY under two circumstances can the vaccination requirement be exempted:
- Members’ guests who cannot be vaccinated due to health reasons certified by medical practitioners; or
- Children of Members’ guests aged under 12.
According to the latest COVID-19 directive by the government, the following instructions are recommended to prepare for easy Club access for Members and their guests:
Members and their guests are reminded to scan the “Leave Home Safe” QR code before entering the Club premises and facilities.
- Update your “Leave Home Safe” app to version 3.0.2 and store your vaccination record/medical exemption certificate in the app.
- After scanning any Club venue QR code, the app will automatically show a blue QR code of either the user's electronic vaccination record or medical exemption certificate.
- If the app does not contain relevant QR codes, the display appears in red. You will have to provide alternative proof of vaccination or medical exemption.
- If you are unable to provide the valid proof, the Club will deny entry.
We trust you will understand the need for this preventive measure to keep the Club a safe environment.