According to the latest government social distancing measures with effect from Thursday, 21 April 2022, the Club will put the following arrangements in place from that date:
- Voyager’s and Tai Pan will be opened until 10:00pm. The number of diners at each table will be limited to 4. Takeaway services will continue to be available.
- Catering premises up to 20 persons per venue.
- The gym room, tennis court, dance room, multi-purpose court, indoor and outdoor playroom, changing room and golf simulator will be
re-opened. The occupancy should not exceed 50% of the upper limit of the venue. Maximum 4 persons per group in the facility.
- The Commander’s Deck, mahjong rooms, Karaoke rooms, swimming pool, steam rooms, sauna rooms and Jacuzzi will remain closed until further notice from the government.
All precautionary rules as previously communicated will remain in place:
- Members and their guests must scan the “Leave Home Safe” QR code and present their Vaccination record before entering the Club.
- Mandatory temperature screening and/or Health & Travel Declaration Form are required before entering the Club.
- Facemasks must be worn in all areas of the Club; except when eating or drinking at the restaurant or outdoor sports.
Stay well and healthy. We look forward to seeing you at the Club!