According to the latest announcement by the government, the Club will implement the following arrangements with effect from Thursday, 5 May 2022:
- The number of diners allowed at each table will be raised to eight.
- The swimming pool will be reopened.
- Those participating in outdoor sports will not need to wear masks.
Following the second stage of social distancing relaxation, the Club will implement the following measures starting from Thursday, 19 May 2022:
- The Commander’s Deck, mahjong rooms and karaoke rooms will be re-opened.
- Catering premises will accommodate up to 120 persons per venue.
Please stay well and healthy and we look forward to seeing you at the Club!